We’re in the process of producing a series of demonstration videos on YouTube. This project serves the purpose to make Logosynthesis® more accessible to people who can profit from the model, in the service of their healing and personal development. If you want to participate in a demo video session, we’ll be happy to invite you to volunteer for a Logosynthesis instructional video session with Dr. Willem Lammers, in English, German or Dutch.
These demos are made to show how Logosynthesis works and therewith help to spread the model and the method. Every recording will be edited for accessibility of the material and be published on our YouTube channel The Origin of Logosynthesis and/or in the members’ area of the website of the Logosynthesis International Association.
Here are some specifics to help you prepare.
The following instructions are meant to make this project a success for all involved. Please read them carefully and prepare everything as recommended before the session. Please go through the following checklist before cotacting us:
- We will plan a 60-minute time slot for each session. This hour will be no substitute for personal coaching, counselling or psychotherapy, even though it can/will have such effects. If issues show up that cannot be treated in this hour we will explore with you how to continue your process beyond the scope of this demo.
- We gently ask you to register in advance at www.zoom.us and install the Zoom browser plugin or download the app. If you haven’t done so yet, click on the link, and you will be guided through this installation.
- Before the time of our appointment, you’ll receive a link to click on and you’ll be connected. The line will be open a few minutes before the session to give you the opportunity to test your equipment.
To guarantee a good audio quality and avoid echo, you need to use a headset, like the one that comes with an iPad or iPhone or one that fits in a USB port on your computer.
Internet connection: We have the experience that the same internet connection can work differently with different devices. Sometimes an iPad works better than a laptop and vice versa, so if you have both keep them both close to you. It’s possible that the internet connection is not stable. In that case you can end the meeting from your side and reconnect with the same link.
- Batteries: Please take care that the batteries of your device are charged.
- Please test the camera position so that your head and upper body are visible and the position of the camera is stable. Be mindful of your background.
- The session will be recorded. This recording will be made available to people who are interested in our work, either through the YouTube channel The Origin of Logosynthesis and/or through the login area of the website of the Logosynthesis International Association.
- Take care that your laptop or your device stands on a solid surface and that there is a constant distance to your screen.
- If you connect to the link before the session you will see yourself on the video. Normal daylight is best for the recording.
Have a look at your background and decide if you want show that background or if you want to change it.
- Please avoid disturbances by people and pets.
- Water supports processing in Logosynthesis, so keep a glass or a jug ready on your desk.
- Even though it’s possible that you will make considerable progress in resolving an issue, an instructional video session is not a substitute for regular coaching or psychotherapy.
- Prepare to cut the salami in slices and choose one issue. You cannot resolve everything in a demo designed to serve a general audience.
- If you have time, please send a short summary of the issue you want to address to Willem Lammers.
- The session is free of charge, and you’ll receive an access link after the video has been edited and uploaded.
- Please read Willem Lammers’ book Self-Coaching with Logosynthesis before these session, so that you’re minimally familiar with the philosophy and the procedure.
To make an appointment, confirm that you’ve read this message and send us a mail. Feel free to ask any questions.