Professionals Need Supervision
Our Logosynthesis online supervision groups will meet your needs, in blocks of three 2-hour sessions each. Each block is recognized as one supervision day for the curriculum to become a Practitioner in Logosynthesis®, by the Logosynthesis International Association. To be certified, you need at least two days or twelve hours of group supervision. You’ll receive a confirmation of your participation after the sessions.
You can bring in all issues and questions related to the application of Logosynthesis at the Level you need to become a LIA Practitioner or Master Practitioner. The format allows for in-depth discussions of Logosynthesis theory, philosophy, methods and practice. Issues also include the creation of a solid working alliance, as well as identifying and resolving countertransference issues in working with clients. Live demonstrations can also be part of the work done in the group.
Dates and times
First series 2021 (registration code O21.S1):
Mondays, February 8, March 1, March 29, 2021.
The sessions will take place at 16:00-18.00, Vienna, Rome, Amsterdam, Zurich time (GMT+1). This time of the day guarantees maximal accessibility for most time zones in which Logosynthesis is spreading now.
You are a professional in counseling, coaching, psychotherapy, psychiatry or education. The minimum group size is 8, with a maximum of 16.
To participate you must have attended a Logosynthesis Basic seminar, a Logosynthesis Online Introduction and/or have read Willem Lammers’ Logosynthesis Handbook.
We will work with zoom.us, for which you need to open a free account. Download the app or install a plugin for your browser. It works best for all if everybody uses a headset instead of built-in microphones and speakers.
Sessions will be recorded and made available to members of the supervision group. Recordings will downloadable for one week.
The fee will be CHF 169.- per series of 3 two-hour sessions. 1 Swiss franc roughly corresponds with 1 USD or 0.90 EUR. You register and pay at the same time through this link. Please add the event code O21.S1. with your registration and pay in CHF, not in other currencies.
After payment, you will receive a confirmation mail. Shortly before the first session, you will receive the Zoom link to connect with the session. If you don’t send us another address, the mail address that is used for your payment is also used for our communication with you.
Please realize that this is a unique opportunity to work immediately with the founder and developer of Logosynthesis. Once the group is full, it’s full.
What did participants say after previous series?
- I learned to simplify the protocols, moving away from interpretation. I have more confidence to apply Logosynthesis on myself. And it works. Generally I like to apply it on physical problems. so the results can be measured. I can apply it on emotional issues also.
- The online supervision sessions were an excellent opportunity to bring specific questions that arose from my own practicing of the techniques, after time to consider the theory. These sessions offered invaluable insights in how to untangle the ball of yarn by combining the learned theory of the master classes with the messiness of situations arising in real time. Amazing learning experience.
- Most helpful is watching others in process to understand Logosynthesis on a deeper level. It’s not like other supervision in one to one. I have picked up many useful and helpful hints and tips that I can use in the sentences, like the use of colour, to help the clients unconscious to find its own answers. You don’t need to know the answer, the client knows the answer.
- I appreciate the video being shared after each session, as I rewatch and take notes from it later.
- I am pleasantly surprised about this online format. I find more positive aspects about it than I was expecting. Like: no need to spend time to travel around, meeting interesting people.
- You don’t know what you don’t know until you have supervision. It’s so valuable in your development.
- Great learning and very affirming supervision sessions. It is amazing to be part of this ‘mission ‘ with the LS for my healing and community. It helped my to reconnect with authentic self and trusting essence when in doubt.
- I love supervision. It is such a unique process to have Willem comment on someone else’s practice in a way that only compliments their thinking and opens up safety for the therapist and their respective client. His experience is invaluable. There is extreme depth and experienced wisdom in these sessions. It is a lot of fun and is surprisingly refreshing. Supervision is not a stress-event as I had first anticipated. I learn so much in every interaction with Willem. This is a rich learning environment opportunity!