If you want to learn to apply Logosynthesis for yourself, the best way to continue is to read the book Phrases to Freedom. After that, you may want to have one or two coaching sessions with a Practitioner (live, skype or phone) to really get the feel for the procedure.
For professionals, we recommend the book Logosynthesis – Change through the Magic of Words, in print or digital. You’ll find the latest developments in the State of the Art paper. This gives an overview of recent developments in the theory, methods and the organisation of Logosynthesis.
Other resources to learn from and work with:
- The e-book Restoring the Flow – a Primer in Logosynthesis explains the basics of Logosynthesis self-coaching on 27 pages.
- The Logosynthesis Worksheet helps you to identify and focus your issues to work on with Logosynthesis.
- The Logosynthesis basic paper offers an introduction to the model for professionals.
- The Logosynthesis Quick Reference paper gives you the most important information in a nutshell.
- The Logosynthesis Glossary provides definitions of the terms used.
We’re also happy to answer your questions on the Logosynthesis Facebook group. It offers a wealth of information from people from around the world. Join us!