The Practitioner Training Curriculum of the Logosynthesis International Association
Professionals in coaching, counselling, psychotherapy, psychiatry and education are eligible for Logosynthesis® Practitioner Certification. This 14-day program begins with Logosynthesis® Basic, and includes the following elements:
- Logosynthesis® Live – a teaching seminar which allows you to experience Logosynthesis® with a certified practitioner to enhance your effectiveness
- Advanced seminar: The Path of Courage determines coping with traumatic events and their sequelae in the past, the present and the future.
- Advanced seminar: The Path of the Will describes patterns in managing your mission in life, in success and failure.
- Advanced seminar: The Path of Trust helps you to understand attachment and loss, building and resolving relationships.
- Supervision, where you can discuss the application of Logosynthesis in your own professional practice. The most important aspect of Logosynthesis supervision is the development of the professional as a whole person, to discover your Essence in the context of your practice. List of current Logosynthesis Supervisors.
- Practitioner paper with case study
Each advanced seminar enables you to discover how energy patterns in memories, fantasies, beliefs and emotions can lead to developmental arrest and how you can dissolve these blocks with the help of Logosynthesis, for yourself and for your clients. For your certification, you need 12 days of training (including Logosynthesis Basic and Live) and two units of supervision, individual or in a group. All training starts with the Basic Level Seminar. After that you can take part in Advanced Seminars and Logosynthesis Live in your preferred order. Once you have attended 12 days, you don’t need more seminars, but you are free to continue participating in an ongoing manner. New seminars are developed on a regular basis. In the Logosynthesis training curriculum, as much emphasis is put on working on oneself, as on learning to use the model to support others.
In order to use Logosynthesis in your daily practice and promote it on your website or business cards, you need to be a certified Practitioner in Logosynthesis. The certification is provided by the Logosynthesis International Association.