An Online Mission Lab with Dr. Willem Lammers
What is this online workshop about?
What’s the Purpose?
Taking your destiny in your own hands
- Adding meaning to your living
Starting a business or a practice, your own
- Expanding your business
Wealth and money.
How Will We Work?
Dates and Times?
Three two-hour online sessions, with a short break in the middle, on three Tuesdays in 2019: February 19, March 12 and April 16.
4:00-6:00pm Zurich, Vienna, Amsterdam time. Find your time zone
Who Is the Trainer?
What do I need to know?
Previous training in Logosynthesis is not necessary to join this workshop. However, to increase your return on investment, you can read Laurie Weiss’ book Letting It Go or Willem Lammers’ book Self-Coaching with Logosynthesis.
How do I register?
You register by paying the fee for the workshop through a paylink.
- Classic package: Attend the workshop online, for €129:
Register for the Classic package
- Premium package: Attend the workshop online with access to the session recordings after each session, for €159:
Register for the Premium package
- After your registration we’ll send you a confirmation mail and technical details.
- Please add the code “O19.Mission” with your payment.
- If you prefer paying through your bank account, please use the following IBAN:
NL48 INGB 0758 4602 95. Remember to add the code “O19.Mission”.
- We will confirm your registration and send you a link to access the workshop.
- We will work through with Zoom, zoom.us, a very stable and intuitive technology.
- Please install the plugin in your browser or download the app before the first session and test your internet connection.
- It works best for all, if you all use a headset instead of built-in microphones and speakers.
- Please realise that we cannot accept any responsibility for the quality and accessibility of your internet connection.
- With your registration, you are giving permission that sessions will be recorded. With the Premium package you will receive a recording link after each session, which can be accessed for 10 days after each session. In our experience these records contribute enormously to the efficacy of the participants’ learning. Records may not be shared by participants.
- Relevant fragments of online group sessions may be used for Logosynthesis training purposes.
- We want to learn from this and we want others to learn from us: By registering for the program you agree with the use of its content for articles, books and research projects. Your name will never be used in these publications.
Voices after the Mission Lab 2018
For me, the Mission Lab was very valuable. I learned a lot of new things, the theory was deepened and presented very clearly. Since the group was small, there was enough room for everyone.
I never thought it would bring me so much. Although I felt somewhat restricted at times because of the language, I was able to follow well and especially the recordings were very valuable. I could well imagine regularly participating in such a group. at fixed intervals.
This online workshop offered a phenomenal opportunity to springboard ahead with getting your larger life goals off the ground.
It was fascinating to see how many of us have such similar blocks, and exciting to see them resolved.
For me this was luxury experiences. These four sessions cleared the obstacles to my mission, and I learned different ways of doing Logosynthesis, at the same time I got treated with Logosynthesis. Looking forward to the next mission lab. Who knows if I will find more obstacles on the way. But it is really a good way to learn from you.
I have learned a lot during this Mission Lab in three sessions, about my own mission, and about the obstacles; and from all the work of the other participants. We have a lot of issues in common, and their work on their issue has also helped me progress with my own stuff. The explanations Willem gave about the incidence of the levels of dissociation was also very instructive and helped me to see the issues more clearly in their structure. Another session would be very interesting for me 🙂
The program is experiential and experimental in nature and does not replace medical or psychotherapeutic treatment in any form. During and after the program, every participant stays responsible for their own emotional stability in using elements from this program.