A 3-day Workshop with Willem Lammers and Mary O’Donoghue
What’s this workshop about?
Money is a blessing, a necessary evil or a filthy way to enslave mankind. You don’t have it and you want it, or you have it and it’s not enough. It’s amazing how money can cause distress, even though money in itself is completely neutral.
If you look at it more closely, money borrows its meaning from the socioenergetic fields you’re part of. If you’re not aware of those fields, you will believe what other people, especially your parents, tell you about it.
The theory of Logosynthesis is a great help on the path to abundance. It can help you to understand money as an instrument, a resource in the service of your mission in life. The techniques of Logosynthesis can assist you in removing blocks on that path, with a surprising ease and elegance.
This workshop introduces you to the Laws of Logosynthesis as they apply to money. You’ll identify unconscious limiting beliefs about money and learn how to neutralise them with the help of group exercises.
It also offers a series of live individual demonstrations with participants on the resolution of limiting beliefs about money.
When and Where?
- May 31 – June 2, 2019,
in the Boyne Valley Hotel and Country Club, Drogheda, Ireland, only 20 Minutes from Dublin Airport.
Who are the Trainers?
Dr. Willem Lammers is a Dutch-born, Swiss-based psychologist, psychotherapist, coach and supervisor with 40+ years of experience in the field. In the last twelve years he developed Logosynthesis after a life-long quest for a gentle, effective and efficient healing system that respects our true nature.
Mary O’Donoghue comes from a banking and property background. She started working as a counsellor and psychotherapist in 1987. She went on to train as a supervisor and coach and is a practitioner, supervisor and trainer in Logosynthesis. She has a private practise in Ireland and is a partner in two training businesses. One in Ireland for 20 years and a Business and Life Coaching training in England for 15 years. She has worked in many countries as a trainer and loves what she does.
- This workshop was a wonderful experience which gave me a lot of clarity! Thank you so much for this!
- I wasn’t aware that the word ‘poverty’ was a stress factor in itself. It isn’t anymore.
- It was wonderful, really allowing me to see that my beliefs were beliefs not facts. Which opens up whole new vistas of possibility. And a lot less stress.
- It was a wonderful experience! One of my most limiting beliefs about money just melted away like butter in the sunshine! With that gone I feel so much more hope and closer to reaching financial happiness in the near future.
- I found this workshop useful and profound, the take-home message for myself as well as other participants was how to create space between yourself and your beliefs so that things that you’ve always considered to be facts, especially around money, I can now see are beliefs that I put in place and put energy into making true. Fantastic learning experience.
What does it cost and how do I register?
The fee for the workshop is € 590.
To register, send an email to Mary O’Donoghue.
What do I need to know?
Previous knowledge of Logosynthesis is not necessary to participate in this workshop. However, to increase your ROI, your Return on Investment, read Laurie Weiss’ book Letting Go or Willem Lammers’ book Self-Coaching with Logosynthesis.