Logosynthesis and the Body in Pain
An Online Workshop with Dr. Willem Lammers
3 two-hour sessions on Thursdays, 4-6pm MET (Zürich, Amsterdam, Vienna time):
February 7, 21; March 14, 2019. Find your time
What can you learn from this workshop?
This workshop will teach you how to manage the interaction of body, mind and spirit, as they show in physical symptoms, illness, dis-ease. Your body is a highly important instrument, a vehicle in the service of your mission, your task in this life on earth, and it’s worthwhile to treat it with the best possible care. Often physical symptoms are signs of an imbalance between body, mind and spirit in the earth life system, and people will suffer from such an imbalance.
In this program we will look at body symptoms from the vantage point of Logosynthesis®:
- Your body is a complex energy system that reacts to everything that happens in your mind and spirit, or Essence as we call it. If this energy system is disturbed or chaotic, physical symptoms may develop. Once you restore the balance in your energy system, a reversal of symptoms may become possible.
- Body symptoms lead to emotional pain, irritation and distress and thus to an imbalance in the mind – in thoughts, beliefs and emotions. The distress caused by this process can be resolved with the help of Logosynthesis.
We will teach you how the use of Logosynthesis can help yourself and your clients to restore the energy flow of your body, mind and spirit and to find a new equilibrium in the context of your destiny and your mission, even if full healing is not possible.
You will explore the following aspects of physical symptoms that can lead to suffering or strengthen it:
- expert assessments and their consequences: diagnosis
- distressing treatment modalities of physical symptoms
- chronic disease and their consequences
- accidents, surgery and other forms of physical trauma
- the consequences of physical pain.
For each of these aspects we will address options for the specific application of Logosynthesis. That way, your coping with physical symptoms may improve, and eventually lead to overall health and healing.
This workshop is also an excellent opportunity to deepen your understanding of Logosynthesis as a model, as a method and – above all – as a philosophy and an attitude.
We will use theory presentations, discussions and live demonstrations with participants’ issues. Join us!
Preparation, recommended reading
This is a training for people who work with people: in coaching, counselling, psychotherapy, psychiatry and education. You do not need formal training in Logosynthesis to participate in this workshop. However, to increase your return on investment, reading the Logosynthesis handbook and/or the Logosynthesis Self-Coaching book before the first session will serve you in your decision to attend and provides you with a solid background for the training.
You will find these books also as e-books in the Amazon Kindle and Apple iBook stores.
Who is your trainer?
Dr. Willem Lammers is a Dutch-born, Swiss-based psychologist, psychotherapist, coach and supervisor with 40+ years of experience in the field. Since 2005 he has been developing Logosynthesis after a life-long quest for a gentle, effective and efficient healing system that respects our true nature.
How to register and pay?
- The workshop fee is €150.–. It includes the participation in three two-hour online sessions, a file of the workshop handouts and access to the recordings of each session.
- To register, please transfer the fee through this link. Please add the code “O19.Body” with your payment.
- If you prefer paying through your bank account, please use the following IBAN:
NL48 INGB 0758 4602 95. Remember to add the code “O19.Body”.
- We will confirm your registration and send you a link to access the online sessions.
- We will work through with Zoom, zoom.us, a stable and intuitive technology.
- Please install the plugin in your browser or download the app before the first session and test your internet connection.
- It works best for all, if you all use a headset instead of built-in microphones and speakers.
- Please realise that we cannot accept any responsibility for the quality and accessibility of your internet connection.
- With your registration, you are giving permission that sessions will be recorded. You will receive a recording link after each session, which can be accessed for 10 days after each session. In our experience these records contribute enormously to the efficacy of the participants’ learning.
- Relevant fragments of online group sessions may be used for Logosynthesis training purposes.
- We want to learn from this and we want others to learn from us: By registering for the program you agree with the use of its content for articles, books and research projects. Your name will never be used in these publications.
This program is experiential and experimental in nature and does not replace medical treatment in any form. During and after the program, every participant stays responsible for their own emotional stability in using elements from this program.