Logosynthesis and the Body
A Live Teaching Seminar with Dr. Willem Lammers
Your body connects your inner and outer worlds, adapting to the demands of reality, and propelled by Essence, which is your Higher Self. It is constantly developing, based on the effects of your personal signature derived from human evolution, genetics, social programming, and experiences you collect as you live your life.
When all is working well, energy flows and you usually do not pay attention to your body, aside from enjoying it. When energy is not flowing, your body’s functions become reduced, interrupted, or blocked, and you suffer.
You perceive your body through the lens of your body image, a specialized, internal, analog data center for information about the body and its environment (Horowitz, 1966). Body image functions to:
- Assess options and limitations of the body,
- Set expectations you have of what your body can do, and
- Determine how you perceive of your health, suffering, and wellbeing.
Physical symptoms serve as signals in the body, alerting you to disruptions between Essence and your mission.
In Logosynthesis and the Body you will:
- explore your body image as it has developed during your life.
- learn to detect disturbances in the flow of your life energy, based on concrete physical symptoms, or because the experience of your body does not meet your expectations, or a combination of the two.
- resolve these disturbances, review your body image, and restore your contact with Essence.
The content of the sessions will be entirely determined by the participants’ own issues in the field of health and the body. Dr. Lammers will offer possibilities to understand, address and process these issues at a deep level and to dissolve energy structures associated with them.
We will work in the whole range of the Logosynthesis model. Short content presentations will support your learning and processing.
This seminar is recognized as a part of the Practitioner and Master Practitioner curriculum of the Logosynthesis International Association.
Each session will encourage open sharing by group members regarding blockages in body image, which will be addressed using Logosynthesis techniques in the wider context of energy psychology, and a holistic world model. Topics can be sent to the trainer before the session or may arise and be processed during the workshop. After each sequence, you can ask questions about the method, theory and philosophy of Logosynthesis, to deepen your understanding of what you have perceived and experienced.
Willem Lammers, MSc, DPsych, TSTA, is the founder and developer of Logosynthesis®. Willem is a psychologist, a licensed psychotherapist, a coach, and a consultant to people and organizations. He is also the founding director of ias, a leading training institute for workplace counseling in Switzerland.
Attendees are required to have professional standing in counseling, coaching, psychotherapy, psychiatry, or education. The minimum group size is 8, with a maximum of 24 participants.
Participants must have completed a Logosynthesis Basic seminar, a Logosynthesis Online Introduction or have read Willem Lammers’ Logosynthesis Handbook. If you would love to join but don’t fulfill these criteria, please contact Willem Lammers through the contact form on this website.
We will be meeting in Baltimore, Maryland, USA at the Hyatt Regency Inner Harbor. We have reserved a limited contingent of rooms in the Hyatt Regency Inner Harbor for a special single/double rate of $179 per night. After your registration with us, you can book your hotel room through this link.
Dates and Times
May 9-11, 2020, Saturday – Monday, 9am-5pm each day.
Fee and Registration
The fee for the three-day workshop is US$600.00. Refreshments are provided.
Attendees ensure their registration by paying in full through the following link with the comment “Baltimore Body Workshop”. After your registration you’ll receive a confirmation letter with the details for the hotel room reservation. Lodging and meals are not included in this fee.
A few seats are available at a reduced rate for students and attendees from developing countries. If you’re eligible for such a discount, please contact us through the contact form on this website.
- Lammers, Willem (2015). Self-Coaching with Logosynthesis. CreateSpace/KDP. Also available in German, Serbian and Italian.
- Lammers, Willem (2015). Logosynthesis Handbook for the Helping Professions. CreateSpace/KDP. Also available in German and Dutch.
- Lammers, Willem (2019). Minute Miracles. The Practice of Logosynthesis. Inspiration from Real Life.Also available in German.
- Weiss, Laurie (2016). Letting It Go: Relieve Anxiety and Toxic Stress in Just a Few Minutes Using Only Words (Rapid Relief with Logosynthesis). Empowerment Systems. Also available in German.
Horowitz, M. (1966). The Body Image. Archives of General Psychiatry, 14(5): 456-460.