Online Workshop with Dr. Willem Lammers on Tuesday, April 27, 2020
Registration deadline Saturday, April 24
What’s this workshop about?
Money is a blessing, a necessary evil or a filthy way to enslave mankind. You don’t have it and you want it, or you have it and it’s not enough. It’s amazing how money can cause distress, even though money in itself is completely neutral.
If you look at it more closely, money borrows its meaning from the socioenergetic fields you’re part of. If you’re not aware of those fields, you will believe what other people, especially your parents, tell you about it.
The theory of Logosynthesis is a great path to abundance. It can help you to understand money as an instrument, a resource in the service of your mission in life. The techniques of Logosynthesis can assist you in removing blocks on that path, with a surprising ease and elegance.
This workshop introduces you to the Laws of Logosynthesis as they apply to money. You’ll identify unconscious limiting beliefs about money and learn how to neutralize them with the help of group exercises.
How will we work?
This workshop consists of a presentation on abundance from the vantage point of Logosynthesis® and exercises to explore and resolve limiting beliefs about abundance. Depending on the size of the group and the time available, there will be room for discussion – by chat or via microphone.
Who leads the workshop?
Dr. Willem Lammers, TSTA, is a psychologist, psychotherapist and coach for individuals and organizations. For many years he has led ias, a leading training institute in the field of work related counseling in Switzerland. Since the beginning of his professional development, Willem has worked at the boundaries of body, mind and spirit. He is trained in bioenergetics, transactional analysis, gestalt therapy, hypnotherapy, NLP, EMDR and energy psychology. He is an experienced lecturer and trainer. In 2005 he discovered the principles of Logosynthesis and since he has dedicated his time, experience, knowledge and energy to develop and spread this beautiful model.
Who is invited?
This workshop is open to all who are interested in knowing more about themselves. However, it is worthwhile if you are familiar with the basics of Logosynthesis, through personal work with a practitioner, from training seminars or from books about the subjects. If you have any questions about participating in this workshop, you can contact us through the contact form on this website. In preparation, we recommend Dr. Willem Lammers’ book Discover Logosynthesis®. The Power of Words in Healing and Development.
You can also read the book by Laurie Weiss & Willem Lammers:
How is the workshop organized?
We work with the video conferencing service Zoom. You will need a (free) account, as well as an app for your IOS or Android device or a plugin for your browser.
Please use a headset instead of the microphones and speakers built into your device to reduce interference as much as possible. A standard headset that comes with your cell phone is sufficient. With the confirmation of participation we will send you a link to connect to the workshop. The workshop will be recorded on video and you will receive a link to download the recording.
Date and time
Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 16:00-18:00 CET (Zurich, Paris, Vienna). The connection will open at 15:45.
Fee and registration
The cost for this 2-hour session is CHF39 (about €36 or $44).
You register by paying the course fee in Swiss Francs via this PayPal link with the note “O21 Abundance.”
Please be aware that payments in other currencies will be refunded. A confirmation will be sent to the email address associated with your Paypal account.
- Today’s Path to Abundance was a wonderful experience which gave me a lot of clarity! Thank you so much for this!
- I wasn’t aware that the word ‘poverty’ was a stress factor in itself. It isn’t anymore.
- It was wonderful, really allowing me to see that my beliefs were beliefs not facts. Which opens up whole new vistas of possibility. And a lot less stress.
- It was a wonderful experience! One of my most limiting beliefs about money just melted away like butter in the sunshine! With that gone I feel so much more hope and closer to reaching financial happiness in the near future.
- I found this workshop useful and profound, the take-home message for myself as well as other participants was how to create space between yourself and your beliefs so that things that you’ve always considered to be facts, especially around money, I can now see are beliefs that I put in place and put energy into making true. Fantastic learning experience.